Library Cards for Minors
At this time, we cannot issue new cards to anyone under the age of 16 using the online application process. However, if you have an existing card issued to a minor, and it needs to be renewed please follow these instructions:
1. Answer the question “Is this application a request to renew an existing library card?” - Yes.
2. Answer the question “Is this renewal for a minor?” - Yes.
3. Enter the name of the library cardholder (minor) you wish to renew.
4. Enter the address of the parent / guardian of the minor.
5. Enter the phone number of the parent / guardian of the minor.
6. Enter the email address to receive account notifications.
7. Enter a PIN number.
8. Upload a copy of the parent / guardian photo ID.
9. Upload a copy of parent / guardian address verification document.
10. Agree to the terms and conditions.
11. Parent or guardian must sign for minor.