Click Zinio digital magazines  to download magazines.
Zinio for libraries offers full digital copies of your favorite magazines to view on your computer or mobile device. We have subscriptions to many popular and specialty magazines. Your Homewood Library card will give you unlimited access to this entire collection. Best of all, titles do not have to be returned and do not expire.
We recommend watching the "How to Use Zinio" video first to learn about all the useful features.
5. View the complete user guide 
6. Help at Zinio Support 
Note: You must create two accounts, a Homewood Library Zinio account to browse the Library collection, and a Zinio.com account to view the magazines on your computer or mobile device. See below.
1. Click Zinio digital magazines  to get started
2. Select "Create Account." Enter your library card number then click “Validate.”
3. Create a Homewood Library Zinio account with an email address and a password. An activation link will be sent to your email address.
4. Click the activation link in your email to confirm your account. Once your account is activated you can browse and check out Library content.
5. Click on the magazine(s) you would like to check out
6. You will then be asked to create a free Zinio.com account to view your magazines. Tip: use the same email address for both accounts.
7. Your magazines will now be in "Your Library" in your Zinio account and can be downloaded to your computer or mobile device using the Zinio Reader App
8. To add more magazines to your Library account return to the Homewood Library Zinio  page
Zinio Reader Apps are available for the following devices: PC,  Mac,  iPhone,  iPad,  Android,  Kindle Fire/HD,  Win 8,  Blackberry,  Nook HD/HD+ . Use the Zinio app only to read your magazines. Browse and check out magazines by using a web browser on the Homewood Library Zinio  page.
Note: Zinio Reader Apps are not available for the NOOK Color or Tablet. Barnes & Noble does not allow the Zinio app to be downloaded from their app store. Zinio may be accessible through the NOOK browser depending on the memory of your NOOK.
Use the Text button on the bottom of your screen to display only the text of an article. You will see it on the first page of each article. This is not available for all publications.
1. Go to Your Library on Zinio.com
2. Click the Edit Your Reading List button, then click the red X over any magazines you don’t want in your account
3. When you are finished, click Done
4. In the app, sort titles by date. Tap Edit. Tap any magazine you want to delete. Tap Remove, and then Done when you are finished.