Photo Scavenger Hunt List
1. You must be a rising 6th-12th grader to participate!
2. Submit only one photo for each number on the list
3. Rename the files so that the team name & the photo number are listed (ex. Team G.I. Joe - Photo #1)
4. Put your ten photos (and ONLY TEN PHOTOS) on a CD or USB drive and bring them to the library at 1:30pm on June 15th. We'll view all the pictures on the big screen & vote on favorites! Prizes will be awarded...
Scavenger Hunt Photos:
1. Look for a bearded man and take his picture from an unusual angle (be sure to ask first!).
2. Find a cool, shady spot and take a close-up photo of what’s growing there.
3. The letter “E” is the most used letter in the alphabet. Find & photograph a giant “E” in your city.
4. “Who’s that tramping over my bridge?” Take a photo from the perspective of the troll living under the bridge in The Three Billy Goats Gruff.
5. Photograph a funky sock on a stranger’s right foot. (If you can’t find a stranger wearing crazy socks in the summer, you can use a friend, your scavenger hunt partner, a sibling, etc.)
6. Take a photo of something that makes noise while it is making the noise. Can we tell what noise it makes from your photo?
7. “We looked! And we saw him! The Cat in the Hat!" Take a photo of a non-human creature wearing a hat.
8. They say laughter is the best medicine. Take a picture of something that makes you giggle.
9. Take a picture from a moving vehicle, like a car, bus, bike or train—but only if you’re not driving!
10. It’s so hot outside! Take a picture of something cold or something that cools you off .
Questions? Call or email Ms. Heather - 205-332-6621 or firstname.lastname@example.org